Monday, January 4, 2010

What hair relaxers with cause the least damage?

I have really curly hair and I like curly hair but mine is a little TOO much. Especially because I have really tight baby curls at my roots that just stick out in crazy directions that I always have to pin down. I don't want to fully straighten but rather just loosen up my curls. I also don't want my hair to fall out of my head. I realize all relaxers are going to cause some damage but which ones cause the least damage?What hair relaxers with cause the least damage?
They all have damage.And kiddie relaxers are as strong as adult relaxers.Your hair doesn't seem to be as kinky to need a relaxer.Get a organics texturizer at your local hair store.Or go to sally's and purchase a texturizer there.A texturizer loosens your natural curls and makes it more manageable.Good Luck!What hair relaxers with cause the least damage?
ELEMENTAL SILK works really good and buy product with NO LYE RELAXER also with OLIVE OIL with the relaxer.

No comments:

Post a Comment