Monday, January 4, 2010

What is your favorite hair care products and hair relaxers?

Also what type of hair do you have?What is your favorite hair care products and hair relaxers?
when getting my relaxer from my professional hair stylist she uses mizani butter blends relaxer.


my at home maintenance i use karacare shampoo and conditioner. paul mitchell super skinny serum b4 i blow dry, CHI silk infusion be4 i flat iron. and days when my hair can be dry i use grease only then and it the castor oil grease made by hollywood beauty. however i'm about to stop using grease and SWITCH to a cream base formula.What is your favorite hair care products and hair relaxers?
Mizani anything, motions shampoo %26amp; conditioner, styling mousse, hair one shampoo, paul mitchell supercharged moisturizer, tcb lite hairdress, feria haircolor, ion haircolor, porosity control, mendex, olive oil deep conditioner. Those are generally what keep me running, try other products but the newest thing to my repetoire is the mendex and hair one this year.
I use a mixture of products but my absolute favorites would be Profectiv products to help with hair growth and stop breakage. Silk Elements so that my hair stays moisturized ( I'm Black and ';our'; hair needs alot more moisture because it usually gets stripped of it's natural oils) and I love how soft and silky both of those products make my hair. When I go to the salon I only use Vitale Pro products, that's the relaxer I use but if I do it at home myself then I am using either Profectiv or Silk Elements. I have pretty thick hair, it used to be very coarse and hard to manage until I started using these products now it is completely different. I also use EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) straight from the grocery store pure. And that's because most of the oils and greases have mineral oil or petroleum in them which causes build up which is not good for anyone's hair if used alot. So I stick to the pure stuff only. I use Profectiv MegaGrowth Deep Conditioner to deep condition my hair after my relaxer regardless which relaxer I use. Over the winter months I usually deep condition my hair twice a month and I add a little bit of the EVOO in it and keep it on my hair for about 45 minutes and my hair is always feeling and looking very nice when I'm finished with it. Those are the products I use faithfully and they have worked for me for about 2 years now. They've helped with a bad hair cut ( Profectiv grew my hair back out), Dryness, Heat Damage, Split Ends, Bad Color Treatment, everything.
thick hair very curly


relaxer: i use a natural hair relaxer no chemicals, I prefer ';fresh look';


product: dove hair care works the best!
i have natural wavy hair.i used lots of chemical haircare product before but it makes my hairfall problem worse..so now i just used olive oil..its been more than a month now and i think it help me to reduce my hairfall prob..
RedKen......Aveda........Paul Mitchell are some of what I use in my salon.........Minzini hair relaxers work really well............I have fine hair......like a cat......it's awful......

No comments:

Post a Comment