Thursday, January 14, 2010

What type of hair relaxers should i use?

Hi, I am really really tired of blowing my thick/curly and wavy hair. It takes me like 45 minutes for short hair. I have all of the right tools (brush and blow-dryer) the problem is after 1 day my hair is frizzy and curly. I am white but I was thinking of relaxing my hair at home! What products is it safe to use without extremly damaging my hair. Also I dried my hair about 2 weeks ago (one color). Any suggestions. thanksWhat type of hair relaxers should i use?
I suggest you don't get a relaxer now because your hair is now vulnerable since you put the hair dye in because that is damaging to you hair also. I have had 2 relaxers in this past year and it was really bad. I had alot of split ends and my hair was thinning like crazy, i suggest you wait 6-8 weeks to use any chemicals on your hair, i also suggest you go to a nice salon to get it done because they add more conditioners and moisturizers to their hair dye and relaxers. But if i were you i would not even get a relaxer at all because some of the chemicals in it are used to clean bathrooms, so i would have to say it would be a big mistake. So i wouldnt. It all depends how you treat your hair but in the end you'll regret it. here is an article about relaxers ---%26gt; http://www.skinbiology.com/truthabouthai鈥?/a>What type of hair relaxers should i use?
Well you should get a product from a salon those always work. Also learn how to use it because if you mess up thats not good. Hope i Helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment