Monday, January 18, 2010

Do over the counter relaxers damage your hair???

I have heard good and bad reviews of over the counter relaxers. Any suggestions as to the most preferred brand is??Do over the counter relaxers damage your hair???
The salons uses over the counter relaxers, but most of them know what their doing . So when you do get a perm make sure you go to the salon and they'll let you know when it's time for a touch-up and make sure you keep your ends clipped and get your trimmed or cut every once in a while to keep your hair healthy and strong.Do over the counter relaxers damage your hair???
It does not matter about the brand, just follow the directions given and not make up things as you go. I have always had good luck with home perms. Except one time I bought a super perm without realizing it and I applied it to my hair and then rinsed and all of my hair went washing down the drain. All of it! So, now I am very careful to get the mild version.
I agree wit stranger. every relaxer damages your hair because your using chemicals . but if you take good care of your hair the relaxer will not effect yor hair.
Every relaxer damages your hair, nearly permanently. I stay natural. It's hard stuff.





%26lt;33


stranger.
all relaxers damage your hair
Yes very much. I stopped using them about two years ago. It breaks your hair alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment