Friday, January 15, 2010

I come from mixed parents. I no longer do relaxers in my hair. Why is one side curlier than the other?

One side has gone back to my really naturally curly hair the other side has six or more inches that remains straight. What has happened to my hair texture, what do I do to correct it?I come from mixed parents. I no longer do relaxers in my hair. Why is one side curlier than the other?
Is the straight hair near your ends (previously relaxed) but the hair near the root is curly in all areas? You just need to cut this off. If it's growing straight out of your scalp, it's possible that the chemical processing may have permanently altered your hair's texture.





You can have the straight hair permanently waved to match the rest of the texture, if it's growing out of your scalp. Otherwise, it's just the remainder of your relaxed hair and there's nothing you can do except get it cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment