Friday, January 15, 2010

What are some of your experiences with hair relaxers?

I use a hair relaxer every 6 weeks. And well, you've seen the pics!What are some of your experiences with hair relaxers?
Depends on what type your hair is. if its really really thick andi mean really perhaps you should go to salon and get it slightly straightened with chemicals.tell the salon in advance you dont want alot of the substance on your hair ( because these chemicals eventually damge your hair and make it thin and more open to damages and stuff when their effects fade ) other than that if you have normal hair...curly straight or normal mabyeuse a conditioner and keep it on ur haid for a few minutes in da sower while brushing it.should work from the first time trust me you well feel the difference and with more frequent use it well be even more relaxed ;)What are some of your experiences with hair relaxers?
I'm waiting for them to bring one out for eyebrows.





You mean the product and not the persons doing the relaxing right?





I have heard that trained hair relaxers are a bit over familiar but that's not my personal experience it's just salon tittle tattle.
Hmmm, well I've been getting relaxers since I was a little kid. I know that if you don't take care of your hair while relaxed it can become damaged and break off. I usually deep condition and trim the ends on a regular basis. I also use a daily conditioner. Hope this helps:)
my hair is naturally curly so when i use a relaxer it only works for a few hours once the weather gets to it i have a fro!
Never used them.. but my chi is a good friend.. :) I have mostly straight hair that gets waves in it if I don't straighten it with the chi.. it leaves it silky, shiny, and straight :)
LOL haz... That's a great idea, if I could get the for my eyebrows I could just comb it all back and have a full head of hair again.
i couldnt possibly say but it required a trip to A %26amp; E and a pair of rubber gloves on extremly large hands, lol xx
I used it on some Velcro on my friends snowboarding jacket as a practical joke. It didn't do ****!!!! ;-)
Nada
I spend hours with my mohawk, trying to get it just so!
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment