Friday, January 15, 2010

Thick, course ethnic hair: How many relaxers have you applied over the course of your lifetime?

I was just wondering...I put one in tonight, didn't use gloves or a mirror. My nails don't even turn anymore! I thought... ';Geez...I could do this blind!'; I think my number is probably... 35-40 relaxers applied in my life by my mom, aunts, friends and myself... I am 36...and I feel safe in saying... 1-2 times a years. I can go about 8 months... Thick, course ethnic hair: How many relaxers have you applied over the course of your lifetime?
Zero by myself. I always went to my hairstylist. Never really thought to do it myself and since I'm transitioning won't need to spend that $60 dollars every 6-8 weeks ever again. Over all the total relaxers= about 7 a year since I was 13 until 20. So around 47. Money wise, at least $60 dollars every time plus special occasion hair. It's safe to say I've spent over $3,000 on relaxing my hair. Thick, course ethnic hair: How many relaxers have you applied over the course of your lifetime?
Ooooh honey I have absolutely no clue lol...I have been getting relaxers since I was about 4. and have had one about every 6 - 8 weeks since and I'm now 24. My hair grows fast and unless my hair is braided, I am very consistent with getting it relaxed.
yearly, i probably do 3 or 4 per year....but for years, i only wore braids and as a child, i used to get my hair pressed, so in my whole lifetime, I would say about 20-25 relaxers.
I USE ABOUT 2=3 A YEAR AND IDK Y THEY DNT STRAIGHTEN IT JUS MAKE IT A LIL LESS CURLY

No comments:

Post a Comment