Monday, January 18, 2010

Will chemical relaxers work on my hair?

My hair is really poopfy. I mean, unbearable. I straighten my hair everyday and I was wondering if a relaxer would work. I have died my hair a bunch of times but it's growing out now and I only have some highlights to cover the re-growth. I don't wanna do the whole ';japanese thermal straightening'; thing because thats really expensive. How Straight does it get? %26amp; What kind of condition will my hair be in afterwards?Will chemical relaxers work on my hair?
I think a chemical relaxer is going to be too strong, especially if you have colored/decolorized your hair. The best thing to do is to go to a professional and ask for a straightening perm but you want to do a strand test first. This will show you the condition your hair will be in afterwards. But as for a chemical relaxer, I would steer completely clear of that. You may want to think about using some kind of leave in treatment or serum drops. Both are very cheap and will help the cuticle of your hair lay down thus making it less ';poofy';. Good luck!Will chemical relaxers work on my hair?
Ohhhhhhh yesssss. Chemical relaxers will work on your hair if it's the way you put it in your last post!!! I have poofy thick hair too, and ever since I was little my mom told me that I need a perm!!!! I've never heard of this new form of Straightening!!!! I've just heard and read about it on the internet. I've read that it's expensive though. I really wonder what kind of condition your hair will be in afterwards. I wonder if it's really worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment