Wednesday, May 12, 2010

About hair relaxers...?

i'm probably never gonna use them but i was just wondering. does it just stay straight when you wash your hair and you've used them?About hair relaxers...?
Your roots stay straight when you wash it (which is the important part of a relaxer for African American hair), depending on the texture of your hair you would need to get a touch up every 6wks (at the least) that is how long I wait for mine because I have very thick hair. I have a cousin that has fine curly hair and she gets a relaxer only once a year. But all hair curls up when it's wet, but it is more manageable with a relaxer and once you dry it, it's straight not curly it also tangles my hair a lot less then when I haven't had one in awhile.About hair relaxers...?
your hair stays straight for a period of time,if you want your hair to stay straight you have to get them regularly.
not all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment