Friday, May 14, 2010

How many times do i have to wash my hair after relaxer?







My mom says its good to wash my wash every two days for about a month after a perm.But i wanted to get sew in extensions and if i get that i'll leave it in for like 3 weeks is that ok not washing my hair for 3 weeks?I've already washed it twice before this as i put it on monday.How many times do i have to wash my hair after relaxer?
You don't need to wash your hair that much. Now did you have a relaxer or a perm? With a relaxer you straighten the hair a perm makes it curly. If you wash your that much you dry it out. and you shouldn't braid the hair after you relax it because a relaxer weakens the hair and braiding it doesn't help. usually when i sew hair in i only braid what is going to be left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment