Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hair Relaxers!!Help PLEASE?

ok well my hair is very curly being a girl of mixed ethnicity i never stood a chance lol i really want a good relaxer on my hair to were i can get out of the shower and not have an afro 5 minutes later lol so can you please tell me of some good relaxers i want to be abel to get out of the shower and my hair be totally STRAIGHT =)


well you know what i mean i would appreciate any of your answers thank you so much


xoxoHair Relaxers!!Help PLEASE?
Take your hair for a nice evening out,


maybe to a spa for a massage and a steam bath.


That should relax it (it would relax me!).





Or, stare intently at your hair in a mirror,


and repeat the following a few times:


';You are getting sleepy . . . you are feeling relaxed . . . ';





Okay, I'm just kidding!





Seriously, if you want your hair to be ';totally straight';,


just keep it away from criminal elements,


and you should be fine!





(yeah, I know . . .


go ahead and give me a negative rating for those awful puns!


I deserve it!) ;)Hair Relaxers!!Help PLEASE?
Have you tried a Press-n-curl? I would suggest that you consult a professional stylist. Being that your ethnicity is mixed, a relaxer could be more than what you need. Upon properly pressing and curling your hair it should not frizz upon leaving the shower.





Good luck!
lol u sound just like me, Dont relax ur hair it will damage and u will have to continue 4 life, try a texturiser and get a pair of ghd straightners (a life saver) you will be able to have both curly and straight hair (the best of both worlds)


GOOD LUCK
well my hair is really really frizzy and unmanageable..... a hair straightener helps alot, try using garnier frutus sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner and d anti-humid hair moisterizer after...works for me....well for d while, lets jus home my hair doesnt evolve and rebel....lol
Mizani is really good for mixed hair...Hope that helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment