Friday, May 14, 2010

Has anyone used baka natural hair relaxer before?

I heard about this relaxer that it does not break the bonds of the hair as it only relaxes it, has anyone used it? is it true? or is it just a gimmick to get our money since a lot of black sisters have started to turn away from chemical hair relaxers? I am trying to stay away from chemical hair relaxers and just looking for alternate healthier options for my hair to become more manageable.Has anyone used baka natural hair relaxer before?
i suggest nooo cuzz i did it and well yea some partas are straight ans some curly so now i defanitlly have to straighten every day :( but if u blow dry all the tiem or just never let it dry alone it should be fine i must say its easier to styleHas anyone used baka natural hair relaxer before?
My experience using the (baka) natural-laxer plus was good, just like they stated...makes the hair more managable, less tangled, soft and lusterous. It's natural alright! But it does not make your hair straight like a regular perm. I would only recommend this product to those with natural hair.

Report Abuse



i agree with the lady above a defo for a no no no....its best to use what you know....also do google search on best reported hair relaxers i use DARK n LOVELY it leaves you hair smooth soft and fresh and very moisturized...depends on your hair type.....





Do a search you will get reports of what millions of people rate the best relaxer





type something along the lines of ';what is the best hair relaxer for dry damaged hair....or best relaxer rated by public not to break hair etc....';





or even better ask yahoo people which relaxer they suggest and why
No. It's a advertisement. I used Optimum Hair relaxer and it stated it was redesign to help prevent brekage, but yet I still got breakage (I followed the directions closely).





You should either stick to what you know works (like the above two post) or go to your hair dresser. In the end relaxers basically have the same type of treatment process; however, a few may vary with more conditioners and creames. It's also about the process that you do (timing, hair stregth, type of hair you have, etc).





Personally when I do relaxers I actually do the apply a type of coating on my hair, apply the relaxer, rinse the relaxer out, and then use a deep conditioner, rince and continue with the steps. That's what I do. I have to use a relaxer because if I don't my hair gets super curly and harder to manage. In fact I think my hair comes out more without a relaxer than with one. Good Luck.
I've used the Baka Beauty Natural-Laxer and it is not a true substitute for a chemical straightener. I wear my hair natural and investigated Baka as an alternative to a texturizer for manageability.





I discovered that it was a messy procedure. The Baka clay was difficult to shampoo out and smelled funny. There is not enough Baka shampoo or conditioner provided to adequately cleanse or condition the hair after the clay. After the entire situation was finished, my hair was indeed more manageable. It was slight and would definitely require multiple applications to be worthwhile. Having medium length hair, the price tag for the appropriate amount would be near ridiculous.





After some research on NaturallyCurly.com, however, I found that I could recreate this by applying Queen Helene's Mud Masque to my hair instead. At near 2.50$ a bottle, it became a much more reasonable solution. (Also, the clay has a very nice clarifying property--something that I find exceptionally helpful when dealing with hard water here in Germany.)





If you are looking for a relaxer replacement, this would not be the solution unless you are prepared to attempt the procedure NUMEROUS times. Even then, I believe it would be most like a texturizer and would not provide you with an easy to maintain straight look.
I did when I was transitioning from my curly perm, and It loosed my curls. No notice of damage of any sort. I still have a bit of the product and may used it on my natural hair now.
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment