Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I used hair relaxer like three monthes ago and i was wondering was will i be able to dye my hair?

my hair is not very dead just alittle, i want to


dye my hair black but im afraid it might fall out.I used hair relaxer like three monthes ago and i was wondering was will i be able to dye my hair?
Girl, your hair will not fall out, lol!


I relax my hair every three to four month and I wait one week later to dye with Bigen! (Ahhhh love it)!





Bigen is harsh chemical-free and its so gentle that you can use it the same day as your relaxer; however, I still wait a week!





If you use any other hair dye you have to wait a least two weeks before you can dye your hair!





I would highly recommend that you use Bigen! It can be found a Walmart. Be sure you do a skin test when trying new hair dyes to see how your skin will react to it!





Also, to keep your healthy deep condition and trim your ends only when needed.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment