Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair relaxers, streightening perms,...etc?

OK, so two days ago I got my hair cut, and the lady really butchered it. she put a bunch of layers in my hair, and she razered it. That was a terrible thing to do to my hair because it is coarse, wavy, and thick. so now when it dries from the shower it just frizzes out. I always put moose in my hair to keep it nice right after the shower, but it does nothing since my haircut. When I tried to straighten it, it just poofed out like a triangle. I am so fed up with it i want it relaxed, or straightened some how. Will it work with all my choppy frizzy layers and hair type though? thanksHair relaxers, streightening perms,...etc?
Honestly I wouldn't do a straightning perm especially because right now you're going through a ';hair disaster';


You want your hair to grow out, but if you get the perm it's just going to fry your hair and damage it like crazy!





Maybe you should get a better hair straightner?


because a good straightner wouldn't make your hair all poofy/frizzy.


I use a GHD, it has amazing reviews (check it out on youtube) and it works great!


Don't worry your hair will grow out eventually, but just stay away from perms!





Oh also, I forgot to mention, when you get a straightning perm, the hair that grows out is your NATURAL hair which means that it's going to be poofy/frizzy when its growing out, so you're going to have to straighten it anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment