Friday, May 14, 2010

Does a hair relaxer make your hair feel like straw, what can i do to fix it?

My hair was frizzy and dry so I used a relaxer.This has made my hair feel like straw and or the relaxer did not rince out. What can I do to fix it besides cutting it all off?Does a hair relaxer make your hair feel like straw, what can i do to fix it?
Relaxers dry out your hair so make sure you follow it with a good deep conditioning treatment and give it plenty of moisture.





My advice is to research relaxers and how to take care of them, so you can minimize this problem.Does a hair relaxer make your hair feel like straw, what can i do to fix it?
=( My hair after relaxers feels great! But it could be that I use a moisturising relaxer. Just buy a deep conditioning treatment. And treat it twice a day. MAKE SURE YOU RINSE IT OUT TO AVOID BUILDUP!
try leave in conditioner and a real good shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment