Friday, May 14, 2010

Children's hair relaxers?

I want to know if they are actual more gentle than adult ones or if they are the same thing in a smaller cup?





I'm using IC Fantasia hair serum for heat protecting and straightening and I like it gets my hair pretty straight except it doesn't stay straight during the day it gets frizzy.





I'm mulatto so I have in between hair curly hair. Like S or corkscrew curls not kinky curls. The serum works about 80% well but I don't know of any other product that will fill in the last bit of effort so I thought MAYBE if I use a very light children's relaxer that it would help.





I didn't want to use an adult's relaxer because it's just way too much chemical. I don't need that much strength if anyone knows what I mean. I don't want to subject my hair to the unnecessary damage anymore. So will this work? If not any other product suggestions that will go will if the IC Fantasia stuff?Children's hair relaxers?
Just buy a texturizer. It's a milder relaxer that's left on your hair for a shorter amount of time so it doesn't completely straighten it. Since it is a relaxer it can still straighten your hair if left on too long.Children's hair relaxers?
child relaxers are the same as adult, thats why you never see pcj in a salon. Its mental marketing.


Try a brand called mixed chicks, several curly haired starlets like Tracee Ross and Ciara swear by it to define curls. For straightening, you might need to use a flat iron comb to separate each hair as you flat iron, and a silicone serum when you're done to protect from frizz, if you are not ready for the relaxer commitment. Also, Brazilian Keratin is expensive, but keeps frizz at bay on curly or straight hair. It is a non permanent option.

No comments:

Post a Comment