Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I want to get a straw set, my hair is naturally curly and i dont get relaxers I am African American and my ?

hair is THICK so what do i have to do to it at night, and does my hair have to be relaxed, and also will my curls be shrivled up instead of straight and lanky cause my hair isn't permed/ relaxed?I want to get a straw set, my hair is naturally curly and i dont get relaxers I am African American and my ?
Your hair does not have to be relaxed, however it maybe tough to find a willing stylist if your hair is already thick and curly. Most are converting to using the rubber spiral rods that are not so tedious. At any rate, basically you'll just be organizing your natural curls. With the right styling product, your roller set should be full and fine. Your natural curls might take a couple of washings to return, but you will not permanently alter your hair.
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment