Friday, May 14, 2010

Do hair relaxers work?

so i have mega curly hair. my curls are very tight. and i also have a lot of hair. i feel like i am always having to put my hair up in a bun because i hate how big my hair gets. It feels like im walking around with an afro on my head ( and it looks like it too)! I am trying to grow my hair out because it only comes to my shoulders. But for some reason my hair just doesnt want to grow.





So i was thinking about getting my hair permanently straightened. I know that this will not come anywhere near straightening my hair (my mom has had it done twice and it didnt work) but if it would at least relax my curls so that it is more of a wave i would love that! I have also heard about curl relaxers. Do these really work? And i would be getting my hair thinned as well. I am hoping that this will take out the volume.





so i guess what i am asking is what do you think about permanently straightening curly hair, relaxing curly hair and thinning curly hair. I am hoping that somebody can relate to this!!





THANK YOU ANYONE WHO CAN HELP!!!Do hair relaxers work?
I can relate to this I hae mega curly hair but it's already thin, I use a flat iron everyday to reduce the curliness.





But I'm going to get a Japanese Straightening.


Which is this:


http://hairstudiolotus.com/Images/Hair_S鈥?/a>


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6bufWGMWqSc/SM鈥?/a>


it makes your hair silky and straight and it doesn't damage it.


A hair relaxer does.


http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.co鈥?/a>


as you can see

No comments:

Post a Comment