Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lye & No-Lye Hair Relaxers. What's the difference?

Do you know the difference between the two???





(Also I am 21, mixed and use ';Just for Me Kids'; (No-Lye) now, Aldult perms break my hair. What's the best for me????)Lye %26amp; No-Lye Hair Relaxers. What's the difference?
lye is a chemical to help staighten your hair and has the strong odor, that can cause breakage if you dont take care of your hair. no lye is the opposite.





you can use any adult perms that contains no lye.


tcb has a product


check the store for all no lye products. but for me no lye does not straighten my hair that well . i prefer lye and gentle strength formula.Lye %26amp; No-Lye Hair Relaxers. What's the difference?
STOP


go to a professional


you will thank me for it later


home perms do nothing but


damage
i agree with wanna k... i don't put in my own perms i let my hairstylist do it
no-lye relaxers have no calcium and lye does. calcium is good for your hair to make it stronger. Go to a good professional and don't forget to ask what of relaxer does he.she use.

No comments:

Post a Comment