Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hair relaxers...Chemical hair straightening (hispanic hair)?

Hello,I am of hispanic descent but i have real puffy,curly,thick, frizzy, unmanagable hair, and I just got a relaxer a week ago (first time), I asked my stylist what the difference was between the mizani relaxer and chi thermal hair straightening was, and she told me there was none and that my hair was gonna be super straight and soft. Well its been a week and from the top of my head to my chin my hair is straight and soft, but from the chin down to my shoulders it is getting curly and super frizzy again, I called the salon to ask her what i can do about it or if i can get some other type of relaxer, etc. but she keeps telling me that she will call me back because she has to ask her manager, n the manager is never there, does anyone know what i can do? is it too soon to get another relaxer? or is there anything else that will help? i look really weird, because my top hair looks good and bottom hair looks a mess (and yes i already tried to flat iron it and it just wont do it) help!!Hair relaxers...Chemical hair straightening (hispanic hair)?
do you have dry ends? that maybe the reason for the frizz. you cannot get an additional relaxer over hair that has already been chemically processed.Hair relaxers...Chemical hair straightening (hispanic hair)?
Relax and count your blessings - i dont have any hair

No comments:

Post a Comment