Friday, May 14, 2010

Do relaxers stop ur hair from growing?

i just got my hair relaxed again and now i'm worried cause people have been telling me relaxers stop ur hair from growing! Is that true. I only want people who have relaxers to tell me because i want my hair to be 3 inches past my shoulders and right now its shoulder length. Will my hair still grow if i take good care of it?Do relaxers stop ur hair from growing?
relaxers don'tt stop your from growing poor maintenance does. i had my hair relaxed for the past 10 years now and i can honestly say as long as i kept it greased(light pomade) and only relaxed it every 2 to 3 months ( or every 6 to 7 washes) my hair continued to grow.





when ever my hair was due for a touch up before the 6 to 7 washes i wore natural styles like corn braids or i would corn brain my hair straight back and leave it in over night while it was a little damp and then i would take out the braids in the morning and would have that wet wavy look to my hair which is nice.Do relaxers stop ur hair from growing?
I've been relaxing my hair about once a month ever since i was about 4 or 5 years old. I'm 20 now and my hair grows really fast, that's why i relax it so often the only thing is my hair gets really dry so i wash it once a week in dove intensive moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. That makes it more healthy and keeps it from breaking off. My two sisters' hair is very long, almost to the waist and they relax their hair also. I haven't seen any problems, just don't over process.
yes it will relaxers help ur hair grow trust it happened to me.
no seems like it sped up

No comments:

Post a Comment