Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Which hair relaxer straightens hair the best? My relaxers aren't straigtening my hair anymore!?

I am an African-American woman with extremely wavy and coarse hair. I have been getting my hair relaxed ever since I was about 6 or 7. I am now almost 25. I have noticed that when I got pregnant with my first child, my hair stopped taking the relaxer. My hair has never been the same. It hardly gets straight at all. I would like to know, which relaxer is best for straigtening coarse hair ? ( I know that most relaxers have a coarse relaxer, but they don't seem to work) And is it possible for, over time, your hair to become immune to a relaxer?Which hair relaxer straightens hair the best? My relaxers aren't straigtening my hair anymore!?
Try Motions super for course hair, I use it and it lasts for about 3 months. The jar looks like this : http://stores.beautysupply-bedandbath.co鈥?/a>Which hair relaxer straightens hair the best? My relaxers aren't straigtening my hair anymore!?
Dr.Miracle %26amp; Organics.
i think dudley perms are really strong. also i dont know where you live but try going to a dominican hair salon, they tend to have super strength perms. my hair isn't that nappy and the perms those dominican used was so strong my scalp was raw for weeks, same thing with the dudley.
No your hair does not become immuned to the chemical product. your hair is a dead appendage it will respond to the chemical product that you are using. however, you might be wanting it a little more straighter then what you are use to wearing it. Mazini makes a great straightener. Affirm does as well. I would also follow up with a ceramic chi iron. Chi has the new wet to dry that is a great tool to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment