Friday, May 14, 2010

What's the best hair straightner and hair relaxer for frizzy, thick curly hair?

Where can I get it, how much does it cost and is it good?What's the best hair straightner and hair relaxer for frizzy, thick curly hair?
Try Glatt. It's wonderful. I'm not sure about the price, though.What's the best hair straightner and hair relaxer for frizzy, thick curly hair?
get a WIDE chi you can get it at ulta it CAN be up to 200 dollars
You sound like you need super strength because you have thick hair.





You also sound however like you are new to relaxing your hair.





You need not just consider your hair texture but must also think about your scalp.


Hair straighteners can ofter burn your scalp and not only damage but cause your hair to fall out.





If you can afford it go to a salon or a friend on your family who you trust to apply it for you.





If you cannot afford it maybe you can raise money by babysitting or volunteering to help clean the local salon in exchange for getting your hair done.





Hair relaxing can give great results, they can also be harmful and devastating if done incorrectly.
In all honesty, avacado oil. Fruit and vegetable oils fuse to the hair shafts and weigh them down, pulling the curls out naturally without destroying the hair with chemicals. I found this out on accident when I used a shampoo that contained avacado oil. I was devastated when I notice my curls were GONE! My emergency trip to the salon taught me that fruit and vegetable oils can uncurl hair like a straightener without a second thought.





Apparently ALL fruit and veggie oils have this property but avacado seems to be the best at it. Garnier Fructis products contain avacado oil but it can also be purchased (link below).





On the chemical side, KMS Flat Out Hot Pressed Spray works wonders on curly hair when used in conjunction with a straightening iron. For more permanent results I guess you'd have to get your hair chemically straightened, something I do not have experience with.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment