Friday, May 14, 2010

Do african american hair relaxers work for latinas?

I'm a latina with thick hair curly/frizzy. When my hair is blow dryed out it looks like caucasian hair when it's long. Now that it is short like Victoria Beckham I flat iron it and it gets thicker and frizzy towards the end of the day or if it's hot out 5 minutes of being outside it wants to get wavey and poof out like Dora the explorer. I bought a African American Hair relaxer (Dark and Lovley for kids/Fine hair) before I go ahead and do this does anyone know if this will work or make it worse.


I know Hispanics have ethnic hair as well and thought this should work.Do african american hair relaxers work for latinas?
uhm I think so. I'm Hispanic too and I got that crazy dominican/rican hair. When I didn't get it relaxed at a salon I would use the Olive oil relaxer and the just for me one and i'd get like...... asain hair lmao. So yeah it should work. Make sure you deep condition your hair though too because it will get dry





good luckDo african american hair relaxers work for latinas?
they work for anyone with curly frizzy type hair just because a black woman is one the cover doesn't mean it just for black people i mean i use herbal essences hello hydration and their adverts have white women





now if a woman with Straight hair uses it her hair will damage and that's what happened to a white girl i knew lol





I don't use dark and lovely the people i know who use it are all south asian lol and there is no such thing as ';ethnic hair'; people just use that as a euphemism for ';Our hair hair has a different texture than you coloured people so obviously the stuff that works for us won't work for you'; LMAO





just make sure it's a no lye relaxer and please follow the instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment