Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My hair is breaking from relaxers?

I had a bad relaxer a while ago and my hair is still breaking/sheading a lot. What do I do to help strenghten it?My hair is breaking from relaxers?
Did you leave your relaxer in for too long? Did you get one too soon? Did you put any of the relaxer on more than just the new growth? If so, then that could be the reason why your hair's breaking. I usually do a protein treatment (Aphogee's)after a relaxer to restrengthen the hair and that usually helps. So what I suggest you do since i'm sure you don't have any of Aphogee's reconstructor on hand... The next time you wash your hair and deep condition, put an egg yolk or two in your hair and leave it in for about 15-20 then rinse. The protein should help the hair strands.My hair is breaking from relaxers?
u shuld try going 2 a REAL PROFFESSIONAL beautician to help u wih that. they'll kno wht products r rite 4 u depending on the damage. try shampoos for relaxed hair and for damaged hair. that'll help! try not 2 comb ur hair thru as much as u do now because ur hair will shed alot that way! dont scratch ur head b4 a relexer treatment or else it will burn like crazy and ur hair may break that way. u shuld browse thru a hair/makeup store or any store that has hair products like wal-mart 2 look and c what they have 4 u. look for damged hair control and treatments 4 relaxed hair or 4 breaking hair. but my best advice is 2 c a pro b4 it all gets worse! hope i helped %26lt;3
Ello is on the right track, but there is also something else that could be the cause, relaxer strength. I can only use a reg, but once i wasn't paying attention, and got a super, my hair hasn't been right since.
Nothing. you need to let it rest and grow out so it is healthy again. did you get it done in a salon? if so and they didn;t make you sign a waver, go back. chances are they will do conditioning treatments for free if you tell them how bad it damaged your hair.
So you're saying that your hair was ruined with chemicals, and now you want more to fix it? What's wrong with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment