Friday, May 14, 2010

Are chemical relaxers the reason for many black women having flat hair?

Ive seen alot of african american women hair and alot of it seems flat, ouled and lifeless. why is it they never have volumeAre chemical relaxers the reason for many black women having flat hair?
I agree with sarah.





The hair is overprocessed. When they relax it they do it until it is BONE STRAIGHT, and you are nOT supposed to do that beause it damages the hairAre chemical relaxers the reason for many black women having flat hair?
I don't know if that's the reason or not. But I hate touching my hair. I'm very tender headed. I won't lie though. my hair does look dull and boring. But I do know how to lighten it up a little bit when I feel like it. If we curl it we do have volume. my hair is also thick.
Never have volume? That sounds like your hair.





Yes, its called a flat iron.





We have the thickest, most voluminous hair in the world.





I have noticed that those who ask these questions want our kind of hair. You flatter me.





Take it as a complement, people.
Black people have the thickest hair in the world. I think the hair you are seeing is over processed. That causes the hair to break and thin out.
the women you are seeing might just have flat hair b/c black women have the thickest and most volumed hair w/out spray. relaxers just make your hair more manageable .
Potentially.
No.





White girl.
maybe who really knows...but black people have thick hair idk the black people you have seen
Yes, that is the reason.
i dont know im not a black lady
It's the chemicals, and texture of their hair.
nope





mine is because i flat iron it

No comments:

Post a Comment