Friday, January 15, 2010

Is there a difference in Black Hair Care Products such as relaxers and conditioners?

After two years of being natural I went back to relaxing my hair. So far the products I've been using seem to work but is there really a difference between products by lets say Dark n Lovely and Mr. Miracle. If so which is the best product to use.Is there a difference in Black Hair Care Products such as relaxers and conditioners?
Dr. Miracles has the best relaxer out there. I just re-did my hair last night. My hair is really straight and whatever is in their product promotes hair growth so that is why I prefer Dr. Miracles.





I also love Doo Grow hair care products. I have notice a big difference in the length of my hair after four months of use.





Revlon Realistic is the next best thing. Your hair stays straight for a long time.





Dark n Lovely products and Motions are just a waste of money.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment